With half the year already in the rearview, it’s a great time to reflect on your goals. Is achieving the CISSP, CCSP, SSCP or another elite (ISC)² certification part of your plans? If so, do you have a winning strategy in place? Here are three tips to help you get – and stay – on track as you pursue next steps.
- Set an exam date. Registering now can keep you motivated and focused on your certification goals. And the sooner you pass the exam, the sooner you’ll prove your cybersecurity expertise to employers and peers!
- Develop a study plan. Work backward from your exam date to create a study plan, setting a routine with time dedicated to studying each day. Download our FREE Certification Prep Kit for fast facts on (ISC)² training and study tools, a peek into official courseware, plus pointers to help you move forward.
- Train with confidence. (ISC)² Official Training helps you prepare at a pace that suits your schedule and in the format that helps you learn best. We offer exam preparation classes and courseware for cybersecurity professionals directly, as well as through an exclusive network of Official Training Providers around the world.
Keep your eyes on the prize to stay inspired throughout your certification journey. (ISC)² certifications can catapult your career, leading to more credibility, better opportunities and increased earning potential. You’ll expand your skills, knowledge and network of experts, so you always remain at the forefront of your craft. When you pass one of our rigorous exams, you join and draw continuing inspiration from an elite network of peers and partners across the globe.
Need some extra motivation at the midyear checkpoint? Reach out to our team for guidance or to set up a consultation:
- North America: +1.866.331.4722 ext. 2 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMEA: +44 203 960 7804 | email@example.com
- Latin America: +55 21 3174 4613 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia-Pacific: +852.2850.6951 | email@example.com