The number of employees working from home or other remote locations has skyrocketed, and for many, the change is likely to become permanent on a part-time — if not full-time — basis. This massive shift has led to a rise in the use of cloud applications and services, along with an increase in risky behaviors and a further blurring of the lines between personal and corporate IT resources.
During this on-demand webinar, you will hear from cybersecurity experts from Enea, Netskope and Cybersecurity Insiders as they discuss key findings from a recent survey of network security professionals about their cloud concerns and plans as people transition to working remotely. You will learn:
• What types of cloud usage and cyber threats concern network security managers most
• Which cloud services inspire confidence, and which cause concern
• Strategies and solution investments professionals are making to reduce security risks
• Joe Green, Global Director, Solution Architects at Netskope
• Danny Chetlall, Product Manager, Qosmos Division of Enea
• Moderator: Laura Wilber, Industry Analyst