Thursday, October 13 @ 1 PM ET | 12 PM CT | 10 AM PTPRESENTERS
- Linda Park | Senior Product Marketing Manager, Zscaler
- Holger Schulze | Cybersecurity Insiders
The stakes for remote access security have never been higher as ransomware and phishing surge to record levels. As hybrid work becomes the dominant model, security pros say traditional technologies like VPNs are no longer secure or reliable, and they’re rethinking their approach to remote access for their workforce.
Join this webinar to learn how a zero-trust architecture can help organizations:
• Learn why current access methods of connecting workers to corporate apps grants excessive trust and exposes the corporate network to internet attacks
• Understand how modern zero trust-based access services can replace or augment your VPNs
• How to balance more rigorous security with a positive user experience by leveraging a zero-trust architecture