Innovation + Security: How a Formula 1 Racing Team Wins with a Remote Workforce
WEBINAR DATE & TIME
Thursday, Oct 22, 2020
@ 2 PM ET | 1 PM CT | 11 AM PST
- Graeme Hackland, CIO with Williams Racing
- Mohan Koo, Chief Technology Officer with DTEX Systems
- Holger Schulze, Founder and CEO of Cybersecurity Insiders
Remote working is new to a lot of organizations, but not to Williams Racing. Like all Formula 1 race teams, Williams Racing employs dozens of engineers and mechanics who travel with the cars to events. These are the people jumping the wall in pit lane, refueling the cars, changing tires, and making adjustments. However, most of the team is not on the track. Williams employs over 650 people who contribute to the team’s success.
And Williams does more than just win races. Williams develops proprietary technology through Williams Advanced Engineering that is sold to manufacturers of commercial and personal vehicles. Williams’ innovation applies Formula 1 technology to hybrid supercars, including the world’s largest hydrogen powered mine truck.
Join Graeme Hackland, CIO with Williams, and Mohan Koo, Chief Technology Officer with DTEX Systems, to learn how Williams has applied Workforce Cyber Intelligence technology to keep its employees, equipment and IP safe as they travel the globe.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- What is Workforce Cyber Intelligence?
- How Williams has baselined employee activities, discovered anomalies, and prevented data loss and IP theft working with DTEX Systems?
- Best Practices you can use to assess your organizations current insider threat and employee monitoring capabilities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how your peers are applying a human approach to insider threat management and employee cyber intelligence.
Please register for the webinar using the form on the right.