Customization is key to creating a unique cybersecurity report for you that is differentiated and stands on its own to deliver unique data and content, and to project your brand and point of view. Learn more below about the five types of customization opportunities that are available to make your report unique.*
REPORT CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
1 - CUSTOMIZE SURVEY INSTRUMENT
- Update survey questions – Review the survey instrument and provide input regarding the questions (e.g. add answer choices, change phrasing, etc.).
- Add custom survey questions – Depending on the level of sponsorship, sponsors can add custom questions to the survey.
- Take current survey data snapshot – Another inherent customization aspect is the fact that most of our surveys continuously collect responses from the cybersecurity community. Each report project therefore is a snapshot in time of the current survey data on common survey questions. This ensures that each report is not only a reflection of the most current data available (which often is different from the data collected in earlier weeks or months as audience sentiment shifts) but that data on common survey questions it is also different from previous reports on similar topics, utilizing similar common questions.
2 - CUSTOMIZE REPORT CONTENT
- Add your unique point of view to the interpretation of the survey data to highlight certain findings or present them from your perspective
- Select 10-15 survey results to represent within your custom report
- Decide the sequence of the report findings (pages) to tell your story
- Decide how the findings will be presented (text and/or charts)
- Customize the report introduction including:
- Jointly authoring the introduction/report
- Including a photograph of a company representative who co-authored the introduction/report
- Selecting key trends to list in the introduction of the report
3 - CUSTOMIZE REPORT DESIGN AND BRANDING
- Add your logo to the front cover of your report
- Add logo and company/product overview page to the back of your report
- Use your corporate color scheme in your report
- Use custom report cover art/image
4 - ADD REPORT PROMOTION
- Add the report to Cybersecurity Insiders online library
- Cybersecurity Insiders can provide a quote for the press release to announce the report
- Blog and social media (Cybersecurity Insiders promotes the report on the Cybersecurity Insiders website, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Email to promote the report
- PR campaign to promote the report to select cybersecurity media
5 - ADD REPORT EXCLUSIVITY
- Buy exclusivity that either limits the time window during which similar reports will be published or by limiting/excluding specified competitors from sponsoring similar report topic(s).
* Some of these customization options are reserved for premium sponsorship packages.