We are always looking for fresh content contributions for Cybersecurity Insiders. A blog post on Cybersecurity Insiders has the opportunity to get wide exposure to hundreds of thousands of cybersecurity professionals.
What Can You Write About?
Here are some of the cybersecurity categories we are looking to add content for:
- Technical – These articles should include detailed instructions, how-to’s, tutorials and getting started or guides to a specific security technology, framework or concept.
- Career – All kinds of security career topics that would appeal to: employees, managers, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and students.
- Events – Post your upcoming events and webinars to raise awareness with the infosec community.
- Marketing Yourself – Blogging, personal branding, speaking, networking, using social networks, podcasting. These articles should teach how to sell themselves to others, either through their current position or as a freelancer and/or entrepreneur.
- Productivity – System, hacks, learning, etc. These articles should give IT security professionals the tools to accelerate their processes and put their best work (and selves) out to the world.
- Products – Software, hardware, services, gadgets, reviews, recommendations. These articles should include detailed specifications and information that will advise our readers all the good, bad, and ugly about the product.
Additional Content Requirements
- Length of the post should not exceed 1,000 words
- Any submitted images need to be rights free or author has the rights to post the image. Images cannot exceed 1MB in file size
- Posts will be featured on the homepage top section (where they will be replaced by other posts over time)
- Posts will reside on the site and can be accessed based on their tags/categories or search
- Content is subject to approval by Cybersecurity Insiders. We reserve the right to reject posts for any reason
- Content will typically be posted within 48 hours
The Submission and Editing Process
We are looking for high-quality content to share with the Cybersecurity Insiders audience. This means that we may decline submissions that are either not a good fit for the site or in need of some improvement. That does not mean you can never submit again, even if it is an updated draft. After your article is approved, the publishing process can take a few days from your initial submission, and may involve your active participation in rewrites and revisions, if necessary.
How To Submit an Article
To submit your article on Cybersecurity Insiders, please send over your concept or article to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch about getting your content published on the site! If you have any questions, you can email us.
Looking forward to your awesome content!