This post was originally published here by gregg rodriguez.
AWS re:invent is less than a month away, but if you’re like most IT and security professionals you have your hands full.
This year we’re sharing some tips for AWS re:Invent that will help you take advantage of great online resources so you can plan ahead and hit the ground running the minute you arrive–without having to flip through guides and agendas as you’re looking for the right venues.
Top AWS Resources for re:Invent-ing like a Pro
- 2018 AWS re:Invent Agenda Worksheet: Before you head out, confirm you are prepped and ready to go. Plan ahead using the pre-event checklist, a priority questionnaire, weekly planner, and daily planner.
- How to re:Invent: re:Invent has gotten so big there’s now a show dedicated to helping you get the most out of your attendance. Check out this entertaining series of 15-minute webinars covering everything from registration opening, subject matter experts on AWS services and solutions, as well as to how best prepare to join AWS onsite in Las Vegas.
- AWS Hero Guides: If you’re still trying to make sense of the abundance of sessions and breakouts, check out the AWS Hero Guides and get advice from top re:Invent veterans.
- AWS re:Invent Workshops: Get some cred while you take part in problem solving activities in re:invent workshops: two-hour, hands-on sessions where you work in teams to solve problems using AWS. Experts provided by AWS will be in the room to make sure every group gets the assistance they need. Best of all, reserved seating is available.
- AWS re:Invent Session Catalog: This year, AWS will be repeating some its most popular sessions across the campus, giving you the opportunity to attend any sessions you missed last year or those sessions most important to you this year. They’re also giving you more flexibility and tools to plan your daily schedule. View the 2018 session catalog now and map out your event schedule.
- re:Play Party: re:Invent should not be all work and no play, so don’t forget to have some fun and strike work/party balance. The re:Play Party is not just another EDM concert, but an interactive extravaganza, providing the ultimate playground for those of us who believe that grown-ups should still play and have fun. Release your inner child!
We hope you have a great AWS re:Invent.
Please stop by booth #1810 to meet us and enter to our Sonos One Drawing for a chance to win an all-new Sonos One smart speaker with Alexa voice control built-In, and to learn about how CloudPassage’s Halo Cloud Secure can you give comprehensive security visibility and compliance for all your AWS deployments.