Join us for the live webinar “Insider Threats – How to Detect, Remediate and Prevent Insider Attacks” on March 28th at 2 pm ET | 1 pm CT | 11 am PT.
Join this panel webinar as cybersecurity experts discuss the rising insider threat and what IT security professionals can do to better detect, remediate and prevent insider attacks.
In this webinar, we will review the key findings of the latest Insider Threat Report and discuss practical steps to protect your organization against insider attacks, including:
- Lessons learned on insider threat problems and use cases in Federal, Commercial & Public Sector.
- Best practices to combat this growing challenge, to make sure you are taking the proper steps to reduce the risk.
- Complimentary copy of the E-book showcasing the results from the survey findings.
DATE & TIME: March 28 @ 2 pm ET | 1 pm CT | 11 am PT
- Rob Kerr (Chief Technology Officer – Haystax Technology)
- Michael Crouse (Technical Director Insider Threat Solutions | Forcepoint)
- Thomas Read (VP Security Analytics | Haystax Technology)
All registrants will receive a full copy of the Insider Threats eBook with the latest trends and best practices on how to combat insider attacks. If you can’t attend the live webinar, please register and we will make the report and an on-demand version of the webinar available to you.
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!