Accenture has officially announced that it has acquired US-based Intrigo Systems all as a part of its initiative to push in $1 billion investment businesses spread across digital, cloud and security services.
Intrigo Systems is known to provide advisory and systems integration services for SAP enterprise and cloud solutions in e-commerce, supply chain, and procurement. And Accenture wants to integrate these newly acquired resources to deliver end-to-end supply chain transformations.
“Intrigo Systems supply chain is said to benefit Accenture clients in North America and around the world”, said Annette Rippert, Senior Managing Director for Accenture Technology, North America.
As the future of supply chain is going to be powered by Artificial Intelligence, Automation, and Analytics, the latest acquisition will allow Accenture’s supply chain to serve as a growth engine as it connects to all elements seamlessly, with a focus on delivering value.
Intrigo Systems has a longstanding relationship with SAP and has so far developed the SAP Integrated Business Planning and SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization solutions. The company is also known to work with SAP and Microsoft to build and deploy SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration Solution.
Coming to the acquisition spree of Accenture- it has so far purchased multiple companies that specialize in Cloud, digital, security and various SaaS Applications.
• Kolle Rebbe- a digital agency in November 2018
• DAZ Systems was acquired on Oct 18 and is said to bolster its Oracle Cloud Services Business
• Accenture bought Mindtribe and Pillar Technology in Aug’18
• In July’18 the technology giant acquired Kogentix- a big data & AI analytics company
• In May this year, Accenture acquired Certus Solutions- an Oracle partner